What is Interactive Voice Response?
Intelligent Voice Response (IVR) is a mechanized communication framework innovation that cooperates with the guests, assembles the required data and courses the calls to the specific suitable beneficiary.
Inside these associations, customers can convey by utilizing either the touch-tone keypad determination or voice phone input. The reactions appear as voice, get back to or some other related media.
Target a large audience with $ 300( basic package) and $ 400( advanced package) at an optimum cost with our Voice Call & IVR packages.
Basic Voice Call & IVR package: $100
Advanced Voice Call & IVR package: $300
How does IVR function?
An IVR programming must be introduced on the PC and furthermore an extraordinary equipment called a communication board, or communication card is required. At the point when, as a client, you make a call to the organization, the IVR programming will react by giving you a pre-recorded welcome and after that requests that you pick a choice from a set menu. For instance: by squeezing the ‘one’ on the keypad you will get a given administration.
Here are a few insights about the necessities:
- TCP/IP organize: This is the web arrange that serves to give Internet and intranet availability.
- VXML communication server: an extraordinary server that fills in as the interface between the telephone and the web organize.
- Databases: constant data that can be gotten to by the IVR applications.
- Web/application server: this can be seen as the home of Interactive Voice Response framework programming. One thing to note is that there are a few unique applications intended to perform different capacities.
- A portion of the applications for the IVR include:
- Call focus sending
- Office calls steering
- Bank and stock record adjusts and exchanges
- Overviews and surveys